Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Meister Honeymoon

A snapshot of a perfect day a.k.a. my wedding!

Aubrey doing my hair

Aubrey doing my makeup

"The" dress

The girls hard at work

Putting my veil in

Comfortable shoes were a must

The girls praying over me before I walk down the aisle



Add a little humor

Final moments before...sweet words

Final touches

The flowers (I actually did these myself)



Ring Security

My dad walking me down the aisle

My dad giving me away

Isn't he so handsome?!

Communion

I so love & adore him





THE KISS



I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Meister



My perfect little family...Laurin, me, James and Jacob

She's just so beautiful

My girl

Daddy's little princess

Jake is the spittin image of his dad. Our perfect Ring Security!

The kids

Me & my dad. So thankful he was here

James & his brother/best man Jordan

Our family

Love these girls. Jenn, me & Carrie



I've been greatly blessed with amazing friends & sisters

Tracie & Julie. So thankful for what these girls mean to me. What a treasure!

On angel's wings











No comments:

Post a Comment